Sunday, December 26, 2004

Helo...
Haiz, so darn tired... Went to malaysia... Early in the morning my dad was screamin for me to wake up... Haiz, at first dun want to follow but end up good...! Hehe, went der, lucky no jam... Went to my cousin's house got wedding... Haiz, go so far den not even one of my cousin i recognize... Haha... But nvm, didn't really mine... Den my family bored, we borrow our cousin's car and den go shoppin at Angsana... Haha, great idea rite? It was fun but darn tiring... Cos i was wearing heels n the place was darn big... But nvm, all the members of my family got to buy sometin... I bot a jacket which i longed for... Hehe... So fun... Den return car den went back to s'pore... Also no jam... So we literally breeze thru the checkpoint... Hehe... Darn tired... Niwaes, really appreciated dat trip cos got to put my mind of him for awhile... I smiled for the 1st time afta dat incident... Yeah, i've thought bout it... No use waitin for him cos notin's gonna happen... Unless miracles do happen... Haix... I've choosen to move on, be frens like wat he says... Haix, but it's hard dat's for sure... How do i do it, i also dunno... But if i finally do, dat's a miracle... Haix... He tinks so easy to do it.... Kanasai sia... Stupid, fucktarded asshole... oOoOps... Stop it.... Dun curse him, he's not in the wrong... [i tink..] Kk, i'll stop here...
Byezz....

No comments: