Saturday, December 25, 2004

Helo...
Back frm chalet... It was disastrous... So boring sia... I noe i'm suppose to haf fun but... Haiz, forget bout it lar huh? Newaes.... Had a really hard nite... Somtins happen... Truly, teribly sad... :( Yup.... Haix... My fault, his fault? I also duno.... But seriously, haven't recovered frm it until now... Damn the fact dat he knows my feelings towards him... Darn it.... Had a terrible day, followed by a terrible nite... Haiz... Duno haw to face the fact.... Very2 sad... Infact every aspect of dis blog is like dedicated to him.... Haiz, gonna miss him.... I duno wat are his principles... So different frm others... My diary, is like worst.... If onli he can read it... Dat'll be so damn good... But everytin's too late... How am i suppose to be frens, yup, he prefers us to be frens, wit him when i my feelings for him are der but i noe dat nothins gona happen... Feel so down, can't even smile...

HATE THE FACT DAT HE NOES EVERY DARN THING!

I'll stop here....
Byez..

No comments: