Thursday, April 10, 2008

school was as per normal today.
nothing intrestg goes on anw in my life. haha.
hmm.. forgive me for this but i have nothing to say but emo things. so bear with me and just dont read. read thorugh my previous posts. it has been so many days,months and years. i wanna change to livejournal or wordpress. its getting a lil too public and mundane.
saw AISYAH today! (:
the most awesome feeling in the world! after months of not seeing her, i felt like talking to her so much. haha. i love her lotsss. really. my best freinds are minahs! hahaha.
forgive me for this again, but i feel like i need to say something.
i'll update ess regularly from now on...
cherios.
i still wanna hear your voice, feel your embrace. its just so hard to see others and then be reminded of what we use to have. its been so long. i've past the stage of being angry, now im just so terribly upset over what we happened. if only things could change, if only god will ansswer my prayers. i really do feel that i i need you more than anything else. i almost cried on the way back home ytd, as i walk alone in the darkness. i felt like i was being watched, but it was some kind of presence that i can never ever feel anymore. its like you just linger like a shadow in the midst of the night...
how about we pray like theres no tmr?

No comments: