Sunday, April 06, 2008


my blogs getting wordier...
so there. the top pic is my time serving in JJC as a SHADOW!
best times of my life- learnt alot, met new ppl, perhaps something i will never experience again.
2nd pic. MLL class peeps.
i miss them alot too. ):
ok. i'll try to add more pics into my entries but the only prob is i still cant figure out how to shift my photos to the comp. zzz..
tmr sch's ending pretty darn late.
totally forget abt the rehearsal tmr. but oh well..
i bet its gonna be a waste of time again since im totally not involved. =x
i shall go and sleep.
im completed econs at least today! (:
and.. i should really go dieting and stop eating alot.
i feel so faaaattt. gonna totally flunk my NAPFA test. urghh.
maybe somethings are not meant to be said.
how about singing "just so you know" to make you understand? no?
i can only anticipate... and wait.

No comments: