Monday, April 14, 2008

must i really, always pretend?

what an awesome night it would have it been.
day out after sch wit izzati was awesome.
im glad we can call each other bitch randomly and none of us get offended. i dunno why.
somehow, i always know what she talks about and she always know what i talk about.
for eg, we see "cells" when we look up in the sky! -.-
hahaha. got me laughing that someone actually understands the feeling.
and of course, we know the feeling of scandalising. =x
haha. i'm glad we always relate and come down to the same conclusion.
and i somehow always give her the best advices and she gives me the best too.
find me someone who will just sit and listen to my whole 10 day love story and still ask questions. and thats gonna be her. haha.
i love how Han describes the way she talks today.
RFOL. damn hilarious. :D
so.... there's a reason she's me bestfriend no?

oh well, seems i've dedicated one long post to her.
haha. (:
gtg study for econs test now.
and do my tutorials.
zzz...
- i miss the two of you like no end. ):

No comments: