Friday, April 04, 2008

day out today was amazingly fun! (:
went to sch wit Han again today cos izzati was late!
~lalala.
i did somthing real bad ytd and im TOTALLY not prepared eyy. i feel disgusted/horrible/terrible. but, at least i know now! hahas. =x
going by the long forgotten bt bus route this few days sucksss ok.
it brings back damn lots of memories. dun ask me why i have to keep going back there. wit the exception of ytd though. SHIQI went back with me. (: she's damn hilarious lahhh! haha.
tmr gonna have band then gonna get me GC.
hehehe. :D
Alan is being very mean now. ): omg. he refuse to tell me!! ahhh!
ytd, went to NJC.
saw ilyas! and...........
HISYAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD
omfg. my mind went blank went i saw him. and when we spoke! haha. best-est moment of my life! he look so, cute/handsome/hot in AC's uniform! hahaha!
ok. random stuffs now.
i rmb asking you to give me and answer on why he left me back then. and i need to thank you god, cos you've answered my prayers in the most amazing way possible. i need to thank you for this blessing and i can nvr ask for more. (: whatever happens, give me a chance STILL, to make it right wit him. cos i need to... i feel the urge to just ask once and for all before i totally lose control of everything.
GIVE ME THE COURAGE TO TALK TO MS HO TMR SO THAT I CAN **** ****. )):

No comments: