Friday, March 21, 2008

too much to handle?

i figured that life's too short.
(its gonna be a long post so dont bother!)

there are just so many things to do every single day that when you ignore them, it becomes worst. i dont know. it seems weird when you finally sit down and look back at what life has in store, what you went through, its amazing that things happen so quickly, you dont even have time to appreciate them. i've learnt alot. from my past esp. thanks to so many people. (:
while clearing my room today,
i stumbled across so many things.
thus, i spent ONE WHOLE DAY stumbling, pondering, reading, thinking, reflecting on alot of things. found things from waaaay back since pri. sch days.
i found my ex bestfriend photo; AISYAH.
i'm clueless bout where she is now, but i do miss her lots. all those days in primary school. liking the same boys, eating the mee soto with lotsa chilli, cracking jokes, copying hmwk, envying each others result. so much. (: i really hope i'll bump into her soooon. saw her pics in glenda's blog. so i figured out, she's working at swensens's too. hahs.
found lots of different diary i used to had.
god, there was alot! haha.
from the 1st to yan to marcus... -.-
i had ALOT to say. reading thorugh it was like being in a time capsule.
i found the diary me, izzati and fizzah used to have too!
omg. so much memories. so childish they way we wrote. hahaha. i feel like relieving those days cos beleive it or not, it was the best times of my life, and i could never click with anyone better other that the 2 of them. i mean all 3 of us was so perfect together, in my opinion. but of course, things change, people change. im glad it happen and now, that its over... well, (: amazingly enough, i didnt have a single entry on any diary about han yang. i dont know why. perhaps, i was too caught up with blogging that time, i'd rather type it then write it down. either way, it helps alot in moving on. (:
and... in one of my pri. sch diary, i saw SAMUEL WANG'S name in 2 of them. hahaha! i laugh out loud to myself when i read the entry. i use to hate him so much, but at the end of p.6, he was in my "Gold" friend list. (: LOL.
ok. so my table's cleared!
no more o'level post-its on the walls, threw away ALL my chem, geog & e.maths notes. they have no relevance to my future! hahaha. (:
well, i've been missing out in alot of happenings.
truthfully, i miss a friend alot.
a GIRLfriend that is. )):
ok, my entry stops here. i think if you've been reading it, you've wasted 5 mins of yor life again! haha. anw, i know ALOT of ppl read my blog, but nobody tags! haha. ppl like andrea, jasmine, audrey, renee and iskandar! haha. but its ok. (:
I MISS 4E4 ALOT!!! ))):
- cos in your eyes i see my future in an instant.

No comments: