Friday, March 07, 2008

i have alot of things to say.
but am always too tired.
ok. changed my blogskin cos its cleaner and nicer.
and it helps when there are not much pics.
haha. (:
CCA SIGN-UP DAY IN SAJC.
bloody screw up/ kill my mood day.

1. 10001 girls wanna join TOUCH RUGBY. =x
2. SAJC CANOE trains 4 TIMES a wk. wtf.
(no wonder most of them retain. *tsk.)
3. SAJC BAND. zzz...
-EVERYONE KNOWS WHY I CANT.
(notice i say can't. not DON'T WANT. )
)))):
4. ODAC.
(i have my reasons to NOT join.)
i hate that i CANNOT join anythin i really LIKE in SAJC. yes, to those of you who knows my prob with it.. you'll know. =\ i feel damn pissed lahh. why is everything so missionary in sch. it sucks and im not used to it. i feel like an outcast. like someone who dont belong there. i feel so god damn jealous of those ppl in JJC now. without a shadow of a doubt, i'd have join council but now.. sucks.
I CANT EVEN JOIN BAND. for sertain reasons. even though they sound so damn good ok. they were playing at the cafe and i was at the Jacob Ballas bridge der and i could still hear them all nice and articulated. i feel so.... )): sad. extremely sad. ))): i still have the passion for it. and i still wanna be in it. i dun beleive a single shit abt all those stuff ppl tell me but yet, i feel guilty. i really wanna join SAJC BAND. )))))))):
i want to voice up something:
can you stop following every single thing i do! its pissing me off and it sucks to be under your nose lahh. wtf. i need to tell someone but WHO?!!! ))))): its truly disturbing me lahhhh.
went back to SWISS last tuesday!
fun times catching up, seeing everyone! (:
wanted to have SHANGHAI ppl dinner but most of the sec 4s had to go home. so in the end, went dinner with AUDREY, JASPER & JARAD.
yesterday:
celebrated SIYUAN'S & JAZREELS bdae! :D
nice time catching up with everysingle one of them.
and bitching with guys are the best. except that they are a tad too vulgar.
LOLS.
on a so much brighter note,
school is getting better.
in sch ytd, JASPER and HAN & KHYM was introducing me to some soccer boys which i forget thier names again! haha. cos they were trying their best to convince me that SA soccer boys are not arrogant. ok, true enough. some of them are not. but... they still havent prove to me TOTALLY. haha. oh well. GOOD LUCK to all of them since they gonna go... ooops. think i say too much liao. =x haha. but i finally felt some kind of true happiness while joking and talking to them.
and....
tmr is 8th MARCH!
hahaha.
(:
I FEEL TOO LAZY TO EDIT AND PUT COLORS.
-with patience, comes everything else.
i wanna say that im thankful for whatever blessings you have given me and for helping me move on so easily. now i know why you plan all those and why things happen. thank you ALLAH. (:

No comments: