Friday, January 25, 2008

i've edited one of my posts.
cos, haha. i dun want ppl to think wrongly.
presumptions are baaad.
haha.
oh well.
I'M DEAD BEAT.
today had some CCAB MEETING in JJC and shadows were suppose to do ushering duties. saw some swiss teachers. MR SAMUEL LIM. he recognise me! hahs. damn funny. saw MR SHARIZAN, THOMAS TAN AND MRS CHUA too! so glaaaaad to see familiar faces. (:
after that was MASS DANCEEEE! partnered wit faizal! ((: hahs. we keep gettin the turning part wrong and he has VERY BAD DIRECTIONAL PROBS! he will go left when ppl ask him to go right! and he laughs at me when he's actually doing it wrongly! LOLS.
kena some scoldings afer that cos weren't up to standard.
): hmm..
alrighty.
I'VE MADE UP MY MIND.
i'll put SAJC as my 1st choice. i took a very loooong and hard time to think about it. and i've decided. the only reason i want to stay in JJC is cos of the spirit and the culture and I KNOW DAMN BLOOOOODY WELL OUR 'O2 CAMP IS GONNA BE A BLAST. but! 3 days of fun must not stop me frm fulfilling my dream since i was in sec3, which is goin to SAJC. besides, mrCHUA assured us that if SA's not good, as in we canot fit in, JJ will always welcome us back. and WE CAN COME BACK FOR JJ NITE! ~yayyyy! xD
ps: talking to you was NICE. hahs.
xoxo, :D

No comments: