Thursday, January 24, 2008

im feeling very sad now.
today seems to mark the ending and beginnig of manyMANY things.
which, im not prepared for.
RESULTS.
hmm. where will it bring me too? where would i go. seriously, i dun mind going to a poly or MI. but, the thought of leaving JJ sucks big time. it really gave me a sense of belonging and pride. OG22! is like the 1st ppl i knew in JJ and im so thkful that god bring me to them. if my results are good, i would want to go to a better jc, but again, leaving JJ is somethin i really dun want to do. on the other hand, travelling frm jurong to boon lay is no easy fit. can i take it for 2 yrs? and then, wat if my results suck like big time? i would be disappointed as hell but theres no use regretting. bottom line, I DONT WANT TO LEAVE JJC! but..... theres so many things that i have to think about. going back and going sch alone is really not a nice feeling. but then again, the JJ spirit is like already in me and i loveLOVE thier culture. not forgettin ppl i wont see if i dun go back there. XINJIE, LAIXING, YINGQUAN, EESUAN, KEITH, FAIZAL, TEEKAI, GADIS. omg.
in alex's words:
"10 yrs of studying leh.. you tell me how to not stress!"
LOL. quite true le actually.
today too, would be the laaassssst time i'll meet 4E4 and ppl who have made my life in swiss unforgettable. they've made life so complete and i've nvr regret joining swiss. and it'll be the last time i'll see han yang too. ive thought about it and i'll just let it come and then go. im glad we both have move on so well. im prepared at least for this. its kinda like the END of sec sch life. end of slacking. end of life in SCSS.
the song SAY GOODBYE has been playing for like 15 mins. hahs. its just a saad song to rmb today. as we say our goodbye's, we await and see wat lies ahead. its so fast how life has change and how time have fly. its difficult to let go but we have to. best of luck to one and all who would receive thier results! :D
I'M GONNA MISS SWISS!
I'M GONNA MISS BEING A JJCIAN!
you turn around,
you walk away,
and tears roll down my cheeks,
as moments turn to memories,
to memories we'll releive.
(:

No comments: