Friday, January 18, 2008

hello! (:
life has been sooo darn busy.
oh yesss. im 85% sure i'll stay in JJ-
provided my results can make it lahhhh. -.-
I'M A SHADOW!
hahas. u wanna know wat i do, come JJC!
i assure you, our orientation is the besssssst. (:
cos im in the planning com.! hahaha.
im in SCDC:
(songs, cheers, dance & concert!)
JJ NIGHT!!!! *cant wait!
see me DANCCEEEE! hahaha. xD
ended like super late today.
went home wit FAIZAL. (:
omg. he damn funny and cuteee lahh. hahas.
faizal: one of my OG mates lost her hp and ipod.
me: oh really? my friend also!!! wats her name?
faizal: oh. her name xin yi. i dun think u know her.
me: ehhhhhh! ISNT THAT GIRL OUR CLASSMATE?!!!
lol.
he's a shadow too!
but in the GAMES COM. hee.
im quite scared for results!!
if i get very good, then i'll have a gd reason to move out of jj.
but if noooot,
i dunno whether i can tahan the SUPER LONG journey for 2 yrs!!!
=x omg.
but is like i ardy have a place in jj lo..
HOW????!
or worst!
i cant even go jc?!
cant wait for MASS DANCEEEE!
as in to learn all of them and then teaching em to the other leaders!
YAYYY! xD

No comments: