Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'VE GOT SOOOO MUCH THINGS TO SAY!
but...
i dun feel like saying anything. i feel damn EMO now.
I MISS IZZATI. ):
besides dat, today was just so.. i dunno how to describe.
i cant feel cos its all too much. i know you'd understand. its been happening since so long ago. but we choose to ignore. missing you? no. i dunno how to go on. how to move. the past few days give me so much space and time to breathe. to think about EVERY GOD DAMN thing. its best if we take a stand and move on. i dun care if whatever happens. i just want, no. i NEED to move on.
DECEMBER is a month of heartbreaks.
every YEAR, something bad happens during december.
and it always happen before christmas. ):
i need something to keep my mind off all these stuffs.
perhaps tmr i look for job? maybe!
SINGAPORE IS LOSING TO THAILAND!
so sadded! )):
under-23s so suck.. =x
i feel so sad.
is that such a thing:
"i love you but i dont like you"?

ohoh!
JIA YI!!!!!!!!!!!
thankk you for lending me ur phone!
I LOVE YOU ALOT ALOT ALOT!
- it takes more that that.
):
Is she faithful to him?
Hell no
But he chose to be with her,
Tell me is the money worth your soul
Tell me what's the reason that you hold on
When you know that girl has a whole wall of 'em just like you
And boy you're just way too fine
Gotta be treated as one of a kind
Boy use your mind
Don't be just another dime
BecauseI can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cuz I know exactly what you'll be,
In his gallery
It's just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery

No comments: