Saturday, March 31, 2007

hello world.
ok luhh. not gonna update dis blog so regularly.
(:
BF's gone for AQ Comp.
GD LUCK baby & the other boys.
i know they've trained hard enuf ya. (:
band today just suck.
my inst spoil!
^$%&^$$^!
8 days to SYF and dis.
blahh. i dun want to perform for assembly lahh.
its just so sad. ))):
on a brighter side, we sounded real good today.
yayness. (:
and. hoho.
tmr: 2nd MONTH.
hees. =D
happy monthsary! =)
ok. besides all that.
im so like tired lahh.
maths on thursday totally killed me.
den the 2.4 run.
bleahh. i feel so dead. ):
hah. so many slandering goin on in other ppl's blog.
haiz. stop it ya.
cos it's not right lahh.
i dun do it anymore also.
hahs.
mental note:
passing out in 8 DAYS.
8 DAYS.
8 DAYS.
8 DAYS.
8 DAYS.
gosh. i feel terrible lahh. ):
at the end of the day,
everything about you blow me away.
thanx for bein so patient wit me ya.
im gonna change my ways so that we'll last.
forgive me for the mistake of 4 mnths ago.
i know you're doing ur best in the comp rite now.
all the way ok?
rmb the reward. (: hahs.

No comments: