Saturday, February 03, 2007

ok. im updating dis blog like nobodys business!
BUT. nobody tags me. ahhhas.
only faezah entertains me. haha.
told ya MAKCIKS rocks! =D
nvm lahh.. i'll talk to myself. hahahs.
but if der are ppl out der reading dis, PLS tag ok?
cos i love it when u do. u can diss me if u want to cos my tagboards so blank. least i know got ppl reading rite??? yepyep. but i know u all love me so u wont diss me rite.. hahhas.
*hmmmm...*
today super duper duper rocks! (:
if only every single day was like dis...
i'll be on cloud 10! ahhas.
thanx to youYOU. =D
band was alright. tiring to repeat over n over again.
but for THAT GWH,
i dun mind!! so does the rest too!
anyway. i tink i'll come clean wit my dad bout my current life situation.
cos i tink he read dis blog too. =x
but i just scared he scold. scary sia...
but i just want to be truthful and stop all the lies.
feel damn bloody guilty lerhh.
to you-know-who:
i really dun undstnd u. why do u still talk bad about me and talk about me to others like as if i'm ruining ur life. i thought we ardy said sorry and stuff. but why u start again? if by any way, i've hurt ur feelings again after we apologize dat day, den im sorry and pls tell me wat i did. i bear no grudges against u. its just dat i dun talk to u bcos i just dun want to, der's just notin to talk bout. NOT because i hate u. i swear i've stop talking bout u behind ur back. i dun gif a hoot about him anymore. serious. haiz..
we humans can be so hypocritical eh?
i also feel like im one also sometime.
saddening luh..
anyway. some ppl think dat im desperate.
and its just bcos after i broke up wit marcus, im seen wit his fren.
=.="
scary sia.. cos dats wat junwei said.
i wont scold dem lahh, cos sometimes i also say ppl anyhow.
butbut. look beyond the surface ok? pls ppl.
the real facts are burried like 100000km under the earth.
the only ppl who knows the real facts are
ZIYL, marcus, bowen, junyang.
DATS ALL. so dun anyhow say i desparate!
cos its depressing and saddening! cos im not!!
ok.. i think i crap like alot eh.
ohoh. AUDREY! sorry for disappearing like dat w/o the compo.
)): i'll complete for u yahh. so so SORRY.
aite. gonna do compre.
adios amigos! (:
Everytime i see your face,
Everytime you look my way ,
Its like it all falls into place,
Everything feels right.
Ever since you walked away,
You left my life in disarray,
All i want is one more day.
Its all i need one more day with you.
Now im sitting here ,
Like we used to do
i think about my life,
And how there's nothin i won't do,
Just for one more day,
One more day with you.

No comments: