Saturday, December 09, 2006

And when you forget that we had a date
Or that look that you get when you show up late
Baby I love you, I love you anyway
Heres my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Thats when i love you
yay! like FINALLY i got time to update!
(((: hahahas.
TUESDAY.
had band. went off early.
den had CCKS CONCERT.
~whee! ok lahh. the band was ok. trombone sound very nice. (:
hah. yup. aunty send me home. so dat was my day.
WEDNESDAY.
gahh. had band again! den had to go to NCC HQ.
so tired luh. changed uniform den went down to novena.
someone made me real upset dat day. ): hahas.
met my step-mum to acconpany her other kids watch barney.
so tired! den after dat went to toa payoh.
bleah. damn tired ah. reach home ard 10.
THURSDAY.
had band again! full day prac.
haha. it was a very plesant evening. x)
thanx for the wait. (:
FRIDAY.
band again! got parade. my hands are aching!
): bleahhhh~! scolded everyday for the same reasons.
TODAY.
band den wnt shoppin wit azimah.
we had lunch den i go home.
yupyup. im like dead ardy. ):
super TIRED.
okok.. besides dat. i wanna play piano again!
dis days spent alot of time on it.
veryhappy! (: hahas.
and another happy thing.
im in the same room as azimah for band tour!
~wheeee!!!!!!! hahahhas. =D
we're gonna crap all nite and do crazy stuff lahh.
hahas. cant wait cant wait!
i like airplane food! (: hahas.
kenneth also same grp as me! so yup. (:
no worries lah... (:
ok. im done.
i wanna go snore. hahaha.
i sound so "pig." haha.

p:s: my days haf been filled wit happiness. (:

No comments: