Sunday, October 22, 2006

today really got no mood.
i hate it when i do things for the sake of just doin it.
i hate it!
i hate doin things w/o an aim.
so today suck.
really. )':
why is it dat happiness come wit a heavy price?
dis pass month has been notin but blessings for me.
and i tink dats why when too much comes in my way, i feel tired.
i feel like givin up.
to YOU.
thnx for comfortin me just now.
you may not spend all ur evenings or nites wit me, but ur sacrifices.
blow me away. (:
ok. so u cant make it on thursday.
nvm luh... )':

today was tirin.
clear the whole house.
eee.. dis yr really no mood to celebrate.
but nvm. for the $$.
hahaha. its ok.
ok. i gtg.
BYE! (:
u mean person!
hahas.
u can go on thursday!!!!!!!!!!
~wheee! ((:
lie to me summore. hahahs.
u can go! U CAN GO!
thursday quickly come!
xD

No comments: