Sunday, October 29, 2006

hoho. i feel really not in the mood.
ok. updates on fri n sat.
FRIDAY.
had some really nice time spent.
hahs.
FINALLY found my pocket stapler.
hahs. been lookin ard for donkey yrs since pri sch.
hahahahs.
and finally in some ULU land,
i found it. (:
veryHAPPY. bcos of a stapler.
=.-"
played badminton at dis ulu CC.
hahs. FUN!!
nice time spent wit dem.
jas.jaz.jing.xuan.xinyi.edward.nic."axiaodi"
thnx for the racket HY!
and nic sweat ALOT!
hahs. so funny.
den went for visitin at dat area also.
*kechin-keching*
~whee...
so comes sat.
SATURDAY.
hoho. really a
"fucked-up-sway-day."
in e morn, woke up wit a very very sore body. muscles were aching like shit! ): but still force myself to go out visitin luh. den yahh.. walk ard. my shoes were hurting. the taxi keep smellin of dis weird smell, had headAches. and den worst part!!!
we were frm FAJAR shoppin centre. den we wanted to take a cab luh. den i dunno how i put my hand near the door der den suddenly! my uncle at e front sit close the door ramming my poor fingers. ahhhH! pain like hell. my middles finger swollen. ahh.. so poor thing rite? )': cant do anytin wit my left hand. keep hurtin. im typin dis ntry at half the speed i always do. bahh!
today.
i dunno lahh.
body still pain ahh.
hahs. and i havent eat my ferrero rocher n dis maltesers sumone gaf me.
hahs.. i feel LOVED. (:
SQUIRRELSARECUTE!
hell yeah. (:
dey are nice too!
hahs. =p
oK lahh.
end here. bye~!
at the end of the day i want u to kow dat i chose u bcos of a feeling i trust my heart to haf. DUN take advantage of me. pls. cos i dun want to regret. thnx for everytin babe.

No comments: