Saturday, October 07, 2006

hoho. ok.
i should not be bloggin BUT.
bored lahh.
very tired.
AMATHS day today.
~wohoo.
BINOMIAL is so easy AFTA u do so many questions!
so much to say!!
GEOG PAPER.
err.. reallyREALLYREALLY hope can pass!
cos i know i study real hard for dat!
yep. needa pass my humans lahh.
so i realli needa marks!
i went an organize my answers den re-write so in the end not time.
=.-" hurr. very angry wit myself.
AMATHS PAPER 1.
efforts not wasted!! ~yay!
was nice lahh.
feels so nice when u can just do one ques afta the other!
yay! (((:
PHYSICS PAPER.
gone. i knew it lahh.
didnt put in much effort.
so yahh.. very disappointed wit myself.
))): the paper was easy but yet i cudnt do.
forget formula ALOT. )):
damn careless!
ahh.. dun talk bout physics.
CHEM PAPER.
studied real hard.
but the paper suck lahh.
i forgot the bloody HABER PROCESS.
he also foget! hahas.
funny lahh. (:
hayati, hanyang n marcus says:
"wit ALOT of luck. den MAYBE we can pass."
hahas. drop chem drop chem!
tsktsk. ):
EMATH PAPER 1.
ehh. reali dunno whether can pass or not.
alot of careless.
no time to check!
if i fail den i really got no one else to blame but myself!
i dunno why i was so rush but still no time!
argh. ): blardy scared.
ok. so papers left are history, amaths1, emaths1.
VERY IMPORTANT!
it will break or make me!
hahas. so no time to slack.
ok. niwae.
dis days haf been preetey good.
hahahs. i like my mornings! ((:
n i love dis past few days esp ytd!
hees. (:
okok. exams over in 3 days.
afta dat den its time to party!!
~whoopedooo! (:
okok. gtg. BYEZ!!
-DANG. ur confusin me. he's ur own fren.
n now dis. just shoot me lahh!

No comments: