Thursday, August 31, 2006

ok. i've nvr felt so touched nor excited till today.
let me get the names rite 1st:
JARAD.cheltton.wenjing.jazreel.
kexuan.jasmine.
lanlan.yeihearn.
kenneth.nicholas.audrey.
to all the above.
I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT.
let me tell the whole world ok wat u all did. (:
ok. u all know my dieing admiration for the GERMANY team rite?? soo.. at 1st i had the pathetic fake jersey which the material is so fake. haha. butBUT. these guys buy for me the ORIGINAL GERMANY FOOTBALL JERSEY for my bdae! ahhhh. (((: how happy i am?? SO HAPPY! nvr haf i come across dis ppl who like buy sumtin i really wanted. i mean.. gosh. i just love it lahh k. words cannot express my gratitude. i luv dat jersey alot. its hanging at the foot of my bed and i feel like wearing it to sleep. my god.. im so ecstatic, overjoyed, touched. the class gang. the recess family. LOVE U GUYS ALOT! ((((((:
special mention to JARAD.
my god. didnt know u wud rmb.
u went dat xtra mile.. THANX.
((: GREAT GUY man.
JARAD ROCKS! (=
to WANI:
ur present though simple,
its the thought dat counts ok?
luv ya lil-SIS! (:
ok. FYI:
my bdae is NOT today.
haha. its on wednesday.
still damn loooong. haha.
but ya.. THNX ALOT AH.
best BDAE EVER..
hope we go out celebrate on the
day itself wit the classmates.
~yay!! =D
and wateva hapen ytd.
stressful. BUT.
wat i like bout dis conflicts is dat
it just makes the 4 of us stronger.
ZIYL. my LIFEline. (:
love u guys alot man!
at the end of the ntry.
i just realise dat im bless in many ways.
i say it b4 and i want to say it again.
its ok if i dun haf u know.
mayb. JUST maybe.
the grass is greener on the other side.
"when u love sumone, u would haf to sacrifice
sumtin for dem in order to make dem happy."
and so now i know,
i perfectly understand why.
(:

No comments: