Thursday, June 01, 2006

alrite.
decided not to go to the oral camp.
considering todays stuffs so boring.
bsides the food ders notin else to look forward too.
total waste of time.
n also takin into considerin the events of ytd itself n the nite.
some asshole-muthafucka-cowardice-idiot-SOB suddenly msg me.
n was bein an idiot playin cat n mouse wit me.
i'm so @#$%%^**^%$##!!!!
im just sooo angry lahh.
some anonymous guy suddenly msg u u not angry meh.
den still dare say i was scared n childish.
i'm like WTH!!!
can i refer dis to police??
cos i really dun like ppl goin ard like dat n intimidating me.
and and. to make it worse.
it was at nite.
my whole foamily ardy slept n der was i trembling n pleading dat cowardice jackass to tell me the real deal.
WAT THE FUCK!
go n die lahh u KNN-CHIBYE!
n cos of dat i cried myself to sleep.
argh. after soo long.
n when ur like dat u just cant help feelin helpless n become more sad.
haiz. i'm so pathetic.
i'm just so angry at dat idiot!
n when i woke up.
didnt feel like goin skul at all.
soo yaa. here i am.
im just gonna watch movie the whole day n
slack slack slack!
whoever dat *toot* son-of-a-bitch is better own up ahh.
-i just cant help feelin helpless.
where were u dis time durin my lonely nites.

No comments: