Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This is my blog,
My way, My mind, My say,
If you don't like it,
Get out go away,
Cause this is my site,
My crib, My likes,
If you don't like it,
Get out of my site,
A place where I can hang out,
A place where I can shout out,
All the feelings I keep inside.
ahh. so many things to say..
on sunday nite when to bbq at nite..
lols. fun la but tiring.
he ps me at nite but made up by msgin me bright an early in the morn.
HAPPY la can? =D
haha. went back home. den met nana again at her house.
study study study.
n walla. reach home ad 8++. lols.
slept den woke up den study.. ok lah.
aniwae.. im so glad i haf my gals NOW. lols.
if dey werent der, i wud haf died on sunday..
T.T
hahs. nevertheless.. im happy.
hurt i was. happy i am.
n dat paragraph on top der..
lols. love dat song..
=D
- to "THE SOURCE":
i wonder who u are.. BUT.
funny how u know wat goes on in my life.
but aniwae, thanx for makin him beleived wat was not true.
- to the both of u(if u want ur names here den tell me too) :
i'm SORRY!!
get dat.. k la. no mre mean things..
infact, like i promise, no more things but u here, in MY blog.
*peace*
yup. ok. soooo... k lah.
stop here.
byez..

No comments: