Saturday, April 15, 2006

i've notin to post.
ahhs. so dead bored.
7 days more! yay. ;>
cant wait cant wait.
hees. lets talk bout my class. hahs.
as u can see i'm dead bored la. lols.
i use to sit beside hanYang. crappo+lamo.nyahas.
but now i sit beside jazReel. [i spelled ur name wit capital R!!!] =)
nyaha. behind me.
-WenChel Kias-
idiots. hah. but they make lessons fun!
hah. beside me OCM. err.
no comments la. =x
infrnt me. Chao Hong. which mr kamal alwaes call Chao Zong.
therefore Chao Hong=Chao Zong.
[usage of conclusion. hahs.]
hes short, looks like a mly n shorter den me. yay! =)
yup. so dats basically the ppl ard me.
hah. used to sit beside jarad. which ppl call carrot. lols.
den mei hong. my DAUGHTER!! =) hahs.
dis class nt racist la. better den E5. =x
LOLS. so yup. kk. its getin lame.
so stop here la. band today was @#$^&*!!!
enuf said.
dun make us history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

phentermine cheap buy phentermine from mexico - phentermine lexington ky

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine cheap phentermine for sale online - online purchase of phentermine