Friday, December 30, 2005

. its an end.

hey peeps! just came back frm band. n was blog hoppin den read yuh tings blog. hah. n i rmbered dat dis might be my last ntry for 2005. heh. yep. cos tmr i goin msia. its gonna be a real long one. haha. as usual. some reflections. so skip it if u want to. scared some of you moved to tears la. lol. k.
well. dis yr. hard i must say. january was my best mnth for dis yr. heh. still rmb dat day he sent me home. wow! haha. cannot describe ar the feeling. really best. but then things worsen btwn us n leads to wat we are now. as much as i dun wanna talk about it, i just want to let it out la. not all but most. after all, its been in me for 1 yr leh. hah.
february: still rmbered dat day i found out about both of u. n i found out everything by myself. haiz. but i was proud myself. den realise no matter how sad i was, i must accept facts eh? n dat time. i really thank ZIYL for bein der for me. i will nvr forget everythin we've been thru. no matter how many times i get upset over some things among us, i will always rmb our times tgther. n dat fight we had when der was 5 of us. yeah. it was cruel but i will nvr forget the other mmber. rmb dat time we cried in hmt class bcos of sum1? yup. dat we'll be the day i'll nvr forget.
april: SYF '05. i'll nvr forget dat period n the day itself. SWISS WINDS ROCKED THE HALL AGAIN! n i will nvr forget dat moment we all just jumped as one band when we knew abt the GWH. n for the 1st time i cried tears of joy. it was the best thing in my life! =) dat time too was the hardest for me. reality began setting in and realise the real hard facts of life. the stress at dat time was really argh. cannot manage ar but again thanx to my gals. i became better. heh.
aiya. i think if wanna write everything until tmr also wont finish. just too sum up i reall luv my frens my family n swiss winds. n my resolution would be to pass maths no matter wat. yeah. i will try my hardest n i wanna do my parents proud. yep.
about relationships. if u ask me whether i gif up ardy? the answer is no. haha. i'll wait n wait n wait until mayb i found sum1 better than him which is like impossible. ever heard of: "the perfect one only comes once n for awhile"? hahh. dats so damn true. lol. i'm not gonna be thick skin la n say dis n dat but i mean he ardy found his happiness. n i've nvr blamed anyone but myself for dis. hah. just hope one day god will gif me the light. heh. so yup.
ZIYL. just hope we'll bond better n face wateva comes in our way okie. in times to come, lets hope we stick wit each other always. muacks for all 3 of u! =)
my family. hah. yup. i luv dem. though now my sister workin, i miss those times together. hah. but i think my family has bonded closer n no one can be as good as my dad. luv him so much. i know he cares for me n i luv him! haha. my mum. she's the best la! hah. luv dem all.
not forgettin my dearest 2E5. yep. dis class has been real great to me. Mr seng the best form teacher ever. yep. thanx for trusting me to lead the class. n the whole bunch of ppl i have to love. hah. yup. the teachers as well. we've bonded for two yrs n i'll nvr forget dem. frm rusty rabbits to nicholas n dora n all la. haha. will miss u guys. =)
woah. okie. i think dis is very long la. haha. niwae, today went for band den went to JP. haha. life's gd when u enjoy it. sakinah is the most cutest women on earth la! haha. shall not say wat happen. hah. den went home den guess who i saw?? haha. my crush! haha. my neighbour rather. haha. he very handsome ar! haha. i like. den he smiled to me so i guess todays not dat bad! haha. n bloggers bein mean. my pictures dont come out. damn. haha. k lah shall stop here. byezz!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: