Saturday, August 06, 2005

helo ppl! hahs.. okie. its early. i noe. i'm an early waker. get dat. hahs.. had breakfast which was burgers.. btw, btw. i hate parents who intefere ppl.. wahahas. the world is so unfair! hees. okie. not updatin cos i was studyin. get dat. studyin..! hahs. niwae, it touches my heart n soul when ppl notice my dissappearence. wahhas! yeah. i noe im exagerattin, but urmm.. lets stop here de.. i'm havin stupid tots. hehe.. pass few days have been hard for my frens n me. hehe. all boy probs. damn the guys of the world. wakaka.. kiddin oni. my dear will alwaes stay wit me lor.. hehe. so actually i haf notin to worry abt.. hehehee..
ytd was bad.. haha. but ultimately.. i so love my frns.. ZIYL Rawks to the core. wahas. lub them to bits n pieces.. hehe. n thanx to fizzah too. luv u guys.. okie.stop bein mushy n stuff.
later. PERFORMANCE! MARINA SOUTH NDP CARNIVAL. hahs. the most great part is playin the music out from the bottom of my heart wit him by my side. wakaka.. okie. gettin all crazy.. tink stop here..
~toodles..

"u dun miss ur water until the well runs dry.."
-quoted from I****. hehe. =)

"the love we made, can nvr be erased..."

No comments: