Sunday, July 17, 2005

helo.. hahs. today was nice. =) ahas.. had parade.. much better den the clt thingy.. hahs. niwae, saw him AGAIN! hahs.. funny lar.. i see him, he nvr see me, he see me, i nvr see him.. think he sad ba.. hahs. den he ajak me go jp i was like huh? hahs. tired lar.. n we ardy had dinner. the food damn nice. hahs. den got suntin funny.. saw dis guy. dunno wad de hack the skool but we were queing up for food n he ask me:
(in eng)
guy: wat skool?
me: huh?
guy: wat skool?
me: swiss cottage
guy: wat sec?
me: 2
*guy points at my rank* (btw, he was a LCP n i was a 1st sgt, wahaha..!)
n we continued.. hahs. lazy wanna type.. but i was proud of my rank. hahs.. no offence ya but all dis ncc ppl tink we're crazy ya.. haha. haf high rank but no badges.. hehe. but dat guy not bad u noe.. one of the GOH(guard of honour) summore. hahs. so shuai.. den he tot is we ncc den training is play music oni. but i xplain lar dat we r in band but play for ncc.. hahs.. okie2. tink stop here.. hand aching like hell..
byezz.. =)

No comments: