Thursday, June 16, 2005

"... n u remembered! whee~!"

hahs.. okie. wat a way to start an entry. didn't update for quite sumtimes.. tink wud not be long. cos tired lar. haha. so here goes..
tuesday.. had band. same routine just like dat day exceptionally tiring.. my face was sweating alrite. cos i tink wore 3rd uni. haha.. forget to bring belt. sorry lar.. hah. den dis friday got CLT POP Parade.. woah. if i not goin die den thank god! hahs. cos wear 1st uni, hat n gloves.. den haf to carry the inst. haiyo. den r we performin for NCC Day? if can den cool! hahs. cos my cousin can see me performin! hahas.. wad de.. =) crazy lar me. niwae, went home afta band n dats my day.
wednesday which was ytd. go where arh? ooh.. meet my IPW mates.. go cosway find things den come my house. pretty tiring lar. but got some improvement. den laze ard.. dis sunday, meeting som said. *shivers* i'm interviewing her le.. how?? hope i wont stammer. niwae. did i tell guys the bbq was cancelled. sian.. nvm. still got nxt time. so i tink dats my day for wed.
today..tink wud try to fininsh most of the maths hmwk. den start a lil wit eng. den will clean my roon also. haha. so much things to do like can finish like dat! haha. need some motivation lar! hah. where to get? TV lar. haha. niwae, tink my life so far not dat bad.. just a lil prob wit my family! dang. nvm. things take time. the day dat i will not be accused wrongly would be the day pigs fly. haha. everyday, kena scold den blame wrongly. fucking unhappy sia.. but if not happy den sit in room only lor. no big deal. k narh~! wanna eat. byez..

tag replies:
*Raidah: yeah. thnkx!!! yup. if haf the opprtunity ill come down.
`azimahh: yep. u take care too.. hahas.
HANDSOME: u freakin lar u. haha. ahkiahkioahkioahkiahkioahkio~~~!!! hahas
sakinahz: i'll tag some time soon. get well soon yar.
val: yeas..! u tC too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol 50mg what is it used for - tramadol rxlist

Anonymous said...

where can i buy phentermine online phentermine diet pills - phentermine qua