Thursday, April 28, 2005

did is how it feels..

everyday when i get up, i noe i will want to look at ur face. BUT noein dat its just gonna make me more sad. ever heard of love vs. hate?? dats it. dat how i feel. bein someone open minded, i open my mind to the possibilities or reasons on the negative n positive. guess wat i find out. the equation "love vs hate=??" yeah. no answers. my self reflection time are those times where i will reminiscent bout wat i did wrong to u. hurts me dat much. dat much. yeah. so wait n wait for ur sms, calls or wadeva. but nope. "stress+sadness= depression". now dats rite. luckily, i've come to the point dat life's not only bout u, so i've begin to be happy. but not as happy when i was 4, 5, 6 months ago?? yeah.. miss seein ur cute way when u play dat thing. dat sweet wide smile u can just flash dat makes my heart beat so wild. dat caring msges n sweet lil advices. dat polite n graceful action when talkin to me. dat bold act of askin me out. dat everlasting questions u haf dat keeps the conversations goin. dat charismatic walk. dat cool way of talking. dat iniative to ask. yeah. n many many more. dats wat dat make me fall in **** wit ya.
-miss ya-
-wanna get back too the old times.-

No comments: