Monday, March 28, 2005

whee..

yay..! who cares bout wat ppl think bout me??
as long as u beleive in ureself, all goes well..
yeah, dats wat i found out..! =D

my goal today:
work ass off till midnite n get my maths done.!
serious. no joke.

ytd, sat at the balcony, do work..
msg a lil n yeah.. finish alot of work..
so today, i shall prove dat i can do it again.. *cheers*

today:
skool was damn tiring..
i SERIOUSLY HATE THE BLOODY SCHOOL SYSTEM..!!
wit teachers like jason lim, sian, can die..!!
gth lar u..!! it wasnt a big deal till u wanted to show ur mighty power of making us stay back..
fish u lar..!! niwae, afta staying back afta school for dat blardy thing,
me n yana "fly" to lot 1 to buy prezie..
sorta like still guilty.. haha..
nice but, haiyo.. how to say arh??
like got negative things.. niwae..
tmr still haf to fly to lot 1.. haha..
haha.. nvm, nvm..
is the tot dat counts rite..
rite?? haha... duno like why so happy seh..
maybe a gd sign for me dat i've moved on..
niwae, afta hmt, went for band..
afat band crap ard wit
azimah, saki, mel, nafisah, dama, juliana n so on n so forth..

kk.. i stop here.. too long already..
today so nice lar..
early mornign saw some1...
den lessons wasn't such a bore..
den a lot of luffing..
alot of flying here n der..
eh.. wait. think2, like notin special rite..
haha.. maybe its just me..
kk.. yay..! i luv myself seh..!!

till den..~cheerios..!!

++//no tears. no time to cry. startin to make the most of my life. =D

No comments: