Tuesday, March 22, 2005

goin downhil..

hiax.. gonna be short again.
duno y suddenly no mood..
kinda miss those times we had..
*sobs* )=
wish i knew wat more he want..
saw him here n der..
duno lar.. dun wanna tink bout it..
but soo sad.. very sad.
haix. hope things will n can get beta.
Lit drma tmr n i haf not even finish reheasing..
ppl.!! get ur butts workin..
i may look onli like i'm shoutin but i'm tryin my best 2 make dis play the best..
haix.. work wit me lar..
dun tink i'm just bossing ard..
cos i neva wanna be..
i find those scrpt edited till my backbone wanna break..
didn't do the other hmwks.. hais..
work k... i n some others sacrifice my cca time n stuff u guys ought to..
dis thing onli once and ppl like D*** are givin me attitude..
haiyo.. bare in mind if i didn't haf any simpathy u'll be all alone..
so work.!!!!!!!!! dun tink u're the god damn onli person in the world who has CCA..
so pissed man just now..
so dats it.. my hmwk still not finish..

i hate skool..
i like him..
i luv my frens..
i'm nuts.. =l

No comments: