Wednesday, March 16, 2005

feelingless

gee.. guess dats wat i'm feeling now..
read some ppl blog's like very touching leh..
haix.. i dunno wat to do..
sometimes i just wish i can let go..
be just me n my frens..
no boys..
i tink i dun like him nimore..
its just dat the memories are so difficult to erase..
come to tink of it,
he was the 1st guy dat i like n he like me back..
i confessed to him..
go out togeder..
send me back..
i mean if u were in my shoes,
can u eva forget all the stuff..?
n its like u also the guys dat hurt me the most..
alot of times, i try my best..
try to let go..
try to hate him..
but its just dat der's dis mountain of memories dat i just hold on to..
every night, i lay back..
tink bout all those things..
how it all started..
the very 1st wave u gaf to me..
the very 1st talk we had..
the very 1st time u msg me..
i still rmb..
den i tink bout wat i've done wrong..
yes.. der was flaws..
but i cudn't see how u cud forget bout me so fast..
den we started to stop msging...
i began to change...
i tot of notin but u..
i noe u're happy now..
i dun wanna disturb u nimore..
but i've got to let out dis feelings..
i dunno when i will let go..
haix..

to him n her:
sorry if i'm an intrudence in ur relationship.. real sorri.. it's not dat i purposely want to, but, haix.. hope her understand.. i'm really sorry.. to him.. haf a happy life wit her.. u guys deserve each other.. hope guys stay foreva.. =)

besides dat..
when to NCC HQ today..
change my uniform..
finally man..
so dead bored n tired..
wanna start eng today..

till den..
byezz...

n when i'm wit u,
i'm almost close to tears,
cos u're onli almost here..

No comments: