Saturday, March 26, 2005

bordy-ness..

[[edited]]
noting to do.. bleahs.. *bored*
so update again..! haha..
dun u guys just luv me 4 updatin everyday..
*applause* hahs..
kkz.. life improving..
gotten over him but not completely yet..
he like change seh.. nvm.. shudn't bother..
yeahs.. decided to let nature takes it course..
everything happens for a reason n ders alwaes karma..
so *no worries*... yayness..!!
had band.. usual thing..
the new band room rox like hell...!!!
den in skool saw jun yang.. haha..
he's in BB..! wth.. laugh my ass off wit nic..
he look like POW like dat wit his hair..
haha.. afta band, went to lotty one wit saki n sha..
walk2.. story2.. den went back home..
*doinks* still hafn't do hmwk..
mr wong is so gonna kill me when skool reopens..
hahss.. no he luvs me..! he wudn't kill me..
kk.. crapping again..

end of here.. ~buhbyyezzz...!!!

++//everything was blatant. u were blind.

-nutty nutss-

No comments: