Friday, December 31, 2004

Hi..
Tmr's the new year... Yeah, as one wud say, here goes another year... I've decided not to haf any more resolutions for next year... I admit dat i wud not be committed.. Lol... Phew.. One year seems so fast... Felt like everythin happened just ytd... Hehe.. Here's some of the many memorable things dat happen to me dis year...

- 1st day at swiss
- meeting iz for the 1st time
- making it into SWISS WINDS!!! =)
- liking the 1st guy in swiss[F*****] hehe...
- the fight wit fizzah
- gettin close wit Zin, Liyana n Fathin
- going steady wit him[Z*****] LOL!!!
- gettin A1 for HMT... Whee...
- gettin F9 for maths... Hehe..
- my 1st blog was born...
- likin HIM
- the small or big crushes i had along the way...
- those very nice n horrid recess times..
- the many performances wit Swiss Winds....
[Swiss Serenade 2004]
[Fiesta In the Gardens]
[NCC Dining-In]
[BB Sharity Gift Box]
-Band Dinner `04
- the most memorable yet, being the guest band for YTWinds n Sembwinds.. Whee...

Yar, n the list goes on n on n on n on.... Yeah, but the greatest thing dis year wud be how bein the band has change my life... It really has... It has been a year which i can say dat i've been really lucky... Yeah, i've realised dat... But i've regreted alot of things which i haf done dis year but i'm glad God has been kind enuf to gif me extra chances n i count myself lucky enuf... I think dat's it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Toodles...

No comments: