Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hi...
K,k.. So happy plus tired... Layan 3 boys... Haha... Very fun plus mengarot... Haha, k lah... My ex skool frens plus my ex came to my house just now... Funny lah... I mean it's been a long time since we last chated... He looks beta u noe... Any1 intrested??? Hehe... K lah... So had band today... Was late AGAIN!!! Paisey... Haha... Budden it was MARVELOUS!! Never heard the band so good... I meant i was late n heard the band from outside n was shock cos it's like i've never heard our band sound so GOOD!!! Yar, so had a wonderful prac... Mr Chew was praising us all.... Can't wait to play Alpha again.... Den afta band, when i wanted to collect back NCC uni, for sat's performance, skali my shoes was nowhere to be seen... Haha, so called Sathiya, called Luqman all find for me... Paisey sia... Search the whole band room den at last Luqman ask me to check at dis pile of plastic bags... At first we check dun haf, so he decided to go to the QM room i find at dat pile... Find, find, find i finally found it at the pile of plastic bags... Haiz... Buat malu jek ask every1 to help... Budden Dama shoes plak was not seen... Find again, nowhere to be seen... I help arh... So at last me, Dama n Luqman gaf up, we just took any shoe which Dama can wear den we take... Hahaha!!! He so cute arh...! He say just take whicheva Dama can fit...! Hehe... So reach home like at 7... So lambat... Den the boys called me at 7.30... I haven't even bathe n everythin... So kelam kabut ah... Dey reach like at 9.30... Buat panic jek... Haha, but niwae it was fun... All was frm my pri skool n 1 of em was my ex... Dey stayed like until 10.30... Fun!!! Den my parents say i intrested at my ex again... wth... Haha, so dat's my day.... All, 4 now..
Byezz...

No comments: