Monday, November 22, 2004

hi...
Argh!!! wtf... Everythin was a mistake... A BIG FAT STUPID MISTAKE!!!!!! Y was i so blind... Y, Y, Y??? Y was i blinded by his stupid words?? Wasn't it over??? Y did i started it back, i mean after all dat he did... Arghh!! Is it too late to turn back?? Cos, if it's not, den i want to.... God.. I 'm so freakin damn mad wit my own self... Y the heck did i do dat???? Y??? I's so STUPID!!!! To tink dat he has repent... Bleahz.... Is dis retribution?? I mean after all, i did reply him, n bah, i cud say i was realli happy, but den he didn't reply me... Aghh!!!! Damn dat moment i decided to gif u another chance! Damn it!!!!! So wat if ur depress, i'm more depress havin to accept u back but u r just the same!!! EMPTY PROMISES!!!!!!!!! K, kz... 4 those who noe wat i'm talkin about, just keep it on the low aite... So went out jln raye had fun, was $_$.... Was so happy, to haf HIM msg me the whole day... Whee... Haha, u noe wat i meant until the other ~*HIM*~ msg me again... Did, i tell u i did broke up wit him ytd, n yet again today, i'm, wit him again....??? Yep... Dat's wat happened... N, now u cud say dat i'm regrettin it.... Make me wait like a stupid fool.... Haiz... Nvm... Till here onli...
Byezz...

PS: Damn dat moment i gaf u a second chance!!!!!

No comments: