Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hi...
K, so i didn't update ytd, b'cos... I dunno... *Slaps forehead* Okie, did i tell u he msg me on tues.?? Did i?? Well, yesh, he did... Bah.. Wasn't so happy cos i was not happy at dat time n he made me more unhappy lah... Lol... K,k... Can't be bothered wit him if he can't be bothered wit me... MuAhAhA... Sum1 tell me am i gettin crazy???*Search for ppl* Haha... K, so wanted to go to zelda's house but den dat day i'm not free... Bah... He's gonna be der u noe... *Sigh* Eh, forget bout him lar... Yar, it's true lily say i got bad taste... Bwahaha!!! So not goin band today... Got to go to my bro's performance... wtf... I want to go band u noe... N, btw, ppl... Do u like my new layout??? Huh??? Not really meant for him k... It's just dat da colours nice, n very sweet... Haha... i'm not gonna be dat sad until my blog is affected.... Hahaha!!! K, ah... Dat's it...
Adios!!!!

No comments: