Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Elo...
Well, let's see... Today i had band, n guess wat... I overslept!! I reach there like 30 mins later... Luckily Mr Chew haven't take my section... Sianz... Got scolded like a million times.. Bleah, afta dat gotta do sectional on our own again... I dunno wat's wrong wit my playin until i had to repeat a million times also... Bah... It's tiring me out, but just puttin my best effort in it... I didn't g into Swiss Winds for nothin... K, so den, haiz... Dat haikal ah... Pity him sia... Play like until eternity... I gues he himself bingit... Den, yar went back like 3 like dat, so now i'm home... Help my mummy make ketupat... Whee... Already master some of the skills... But not pro yet lar... K ah, i tink dat's 4 today... Tmr i hope i can finish clearing up my room... Darn it... Aitez... So all for now..
Adios...

No comments: