Friday, October 29, 2004

Hi...
Bleah... 2 words: Results sucks!!! K,so got the report bk, improve a little biiiiiiiiit onli... Stupid sia... I fail maths again... Improve arhz, but still fail.... Stupid... Klass position lagi, teruk.... Improve but a little biiiiiiiiit onli... So disspointed dat "THEM" n ~*HIM*~ will be far frm our classes... *SOBS* So veli sad... Den today got to noe more bout band... Mati sia... Mr Chew talk bout red, yellow, green light thingy... Red means not safe, yellow means quite not safe, green means safe... Bein in red means totally out of band n da rest follows... I'm in yellow... Arghh!!! So worried... Anytime i can be kick outta band.... Argh... I dun want... I lub band so much dat i dun wanna be kick out it... Been in this cca for like nearly 7 years, n den end up just like dat??? Duh... I'll never ever skip band w/o a valid reason... Dat i promise myself... I learnt my lesson already... K, now i'm so tired... Run here, run there just now... So tired... Skool closes today n i'm gonna miss all of them... Each n every single 1 of them esp. my DarL... K lah, off to make Fathin's blog...
Adios...

No comments: