Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hi...
Well, nothin to do, so blog... The fact dat i shud be studyin is so not in my mind despite the fact dat tmr is my hmt exams... I shall do it later... Haiz... So sick dis days... Well, today started out wit the maths test... Damn, i didn't study... There goes one failure dis term... Nvm, my fault n khairul's fault... Hehe... Made me talk to him till i very drop dead tired yesterday... Den e.t., ran 7 rounds... Dat old freak is killin me... Nvm, den recess, ate, saw them, but i dunno y one of them was bein sarcastic to iz... WTH!!! Nvm, science wasn't concentrating except dat we look at stupid cells... Honestly, i can't see a thing.. MuAhAhA.... Den, m.t was practically sleepin n den eng dat Sarizah made us stay back... She sux to the core man... Nvm, after skool, meet Khairul, talk2 den dey dunno go where, i went back to the canteen budden, to bored go guillin... Den a whole lot of thingies happenin... Dun wanna expand on dat... But to Fathin, relax wit him k... He wants his own freedom... To Khairul, chill out k... Dun take things to hard... Den, took neos so fun but den we tersalah print... Haiz, so sad... But it turn out great... Hope i have a scanner to put it in dis blog... Nvm, so now, slackin at home, he just msged me... Whee... Just waitin for dat day to come... MuAhAhA.... Well, till here onli....
Byez....

No comments: